background

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Good Travellers, Bad Houseguests

Went to Lloydminster last week to help Jarem and his family move into the house they bought there. I took Slade and Piper with me, to help me stay awake on the long drive, to help watch the younger kids, and so they could visit with cousins. They were so good in the car in both directions. Unfortunately Slade brought extra friends (germs) with him, and painted the new floor (hamburger soup and rootbeer puke). Piper wouldn't eat anything that was made for supper and my brother's family got to see what her temper tantrums are like. Now piper and I are sick, and Jarem's kids are puking. Best housewarming present ever, you are welcome!

certain words are color-coded to match the color of the carpet post-vomit.

In order to make you and I feel better, check out the video for the new REM song. It will make you want to dance around for the rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment