background

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Lots of laughs!

Today has been filled with my kids saying and doing the craziest things. When I was trying to put jeans and a t-shirt on Finn this morning he ran away and opted for a pink fur shrug and a pair of princess shoes...NO I didn't take a picture...
Then this evening after we ate dinner with very little complaining we were all helping with dinner clean up when Piper started chanting REESE IS GOING TO JUVIE....REESE IS GOING TO JUVIE..... Meanwhile Reese was standing on top of a stool VERY PROUD of the thought.....ARG my kids are crazy.
We watch a little to much ICARLY at our house but it is so stinkin funny! I was laughing so hard and all I could say was Hobos can't afford cable(another line off icarly...)
Then again tonight Finn and Libby come walking out of their room both holding a purse and wearing princess shoes.
I HEART MY FAMILY!

No comments:

Post a Comment