background

Friday, January 28, 2011

A BLOGMASTER by any other name...

I (Dano) have now created a second account and made both Jody and I administrators of this blog. While the previous posts say that they were posted by Jody, It should be obvious to even the least experienced blog reader that they are of BLOGMASTER quality. Now that I know how to do this, I just might steal the thunder from David in setting up a Gurney family blog; If I get to it first, I get to choose the name! And I might be stingy and not grant anyone else admin privileges..

2 comments:

  1. go for it! i for sure wont get around to it until i finish school. a few things to note,
    a)if you dont give anyone else admin priveleges it is just another one of your blogs. defeating the purpose.
    b)the only reason your going to get credit for these posts is because of my genius suggestion. good luck on your own mr bloggermeister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can set others up as readers with posting privleges, they just can't change things like the background or widgets unless i give them admin status. But they can still post.

    ReplyDelete