background

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

14 DaYs oF LOOOOVVVEE!

So I don't know what it is like around your house this time of year. We have had weeks of one Kiddie or another getting sick and being a little house bound is making us a little o.k. a lot grumpy.  So I came up with the brain wave of ....14 DAYS OF LOVE..... All the kids are in (some a little more willing than others). But I think it will be fun.  I have challenged them to pray to ask to have more LOVE for their siblings. We have also come up with a key word for each person, so that we can say it to remind them of the challenge without nagging. Now I just need to see if Dano will be up for the challenge. If only we could get Libby and Finn in on this. Oh how they love to fight. I will keep you posted on how it works out.....For reals this time.

2 comments:

  1. How cute! What a great idea. Will it end on Valentines day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the plan. I am excited to see how it all goes.

    ReplyDelete