background

Monday, January 4, 2010

During the Christmas season we were able to host some very fun parties and for that reason we had some late nights as a family. The twins have been up way to late for too long.  So last night I told Dano we were going to make a major effort to put them to bed at 9:30.  So we both went to lay down with them and I thought we were doing great but when 10:30 rolled around they both sat up and said SANTA HO Ho HO! I was so mad but all I could do was laugh. That ruined everything from that point the jumped out of bed and ran around the room in the dark acting like wild animals until about 11:30.  Then Libby thought it would be so funny to bite Finn on the back of the neck(my babies are pale but I'm pretty sure they are not vampires.) That is when I said enough is enough and I chucked them back in bed and lets just say they fell asleep at midnight I think they taught me a lesson....

2 comments:

  1. Jody, luv the blog. I'm so excited that you're a blogger now. Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have no idea how excited I am that you started a blog!! I love your beuatiful family.

    ReplyDelete