background

Sunday, January 10, 2010

What a GREAT WEEKEND!!!!!!

So this has been a great weekend. I had a crazy week with the kids, most of the crazy came from the twins but hey we expect that right. There was one night Dano asked if it was wrong if he wished they were turning 4 this year instead of two. My reply was a lot of ....we need to enjoy the JOURNEY and love the stage they are at....they heard me I know they did and then the next day I apologized profusely to my husband for the crap I tried to pass off the day before because I too wanted the two years to disappear especially after the day I had with them. BUT  this weekend came and I am again happy with all of my beautiful children. Piper was star of the week this past week and then was picked to bring home the class mascots buzz the bee and buzz Jr.. Slade had his first day at basketball and Dano is his assistant coach. Reese was able to have fun sleeping at Mya's and then Piper got to the next night and oh how they were spoiled by their Aunt....Thanks Tasha.  We have had a Family filled weekend of finishing projects and watching funny movies and I have enjoyed every minute of it....

No comments:

Post a Comment