background

Monday, January 11, 2010

MY WEEKEND PROJECTS COMPLETED!


MY WEEKEND PROJECTS!
I had a lot of fun creating these it all started during Christmas when Finn pulled a dollar store ornament from the tree and pulled the gold sequins off.  I was about to throw the Styrofoam ball away but then I thought I could come up with some way to use it. So I used the fabric left over from my curtain project to wrap the balls and then I realized I needed other sizes so after Christmas I picked up some plastic ornaments for next to nothing.
They blue finial was the color of the tiles behind it sorry no before pic. I needed it to give a punch of color. Lets just say I didn't realize I bought metalic paint so I rubbed it with black stain to help tone it down.

1 comment:

  1. You are such an awsomely crafty person. I wish I was more like you.

    ReplyDelete